If you have to replace your Body Control Module due to damage such as flood, corrosion or electrical issues, we can program your replacement BCM to match your vehilce's mileage.
If the BCM has already been paired with the vehicle and only the mileage needs to be set, we can do that with this service. There is also an option to clone your BCM from your original part, as long as the part numbers match. For this option, please see our cloning service.
Programming the odometer on a part to match the true mileage of the vehicle is legal, as long you are not misrepresenting the true mileage of the vehicle. Here are a couple helpful links to information that will help you understand U.S. odometer laws regarding service and sale of vehicles:
U.S. Code 49 U.S. Code Â§ 32704. Service, repair, and replacement
U.S. Code 49 U.S. Code Â§ 32705. Disclosure requirements on transfer of motor vehicles
Please read carefully and understand U.S. Code 49 U.S. Code Â§ 32705. "Disclosure requirements on transfer of motor vehicles" to know your responsibilities when transferring a vehicle.
1. No work will be done without a completed and signed AGREEMENT FORM.
2. By purchasing this service you affirm that you are doing so for legal reasons and will comply with all applicable Federal, State and Local laws and that you have read, understand, and will comply with U.S. Code 49 U.S. Code Â§ 32705.
3. You have read and agree to Odo-Pro's TERMS OF SERVICE
If you have to replace your instrument cluster and odometer due to failure, damage, theft or are upgrading, we can adjust the mileage on the odometer of your gauge cluster to match your vehicle. We can also reset your odometer mileage if you are building a kit car.
We also offer CLONING services to transfer over all data from your original part to the replacement.
We can also REPAIR a wide variety of gauge clusters.
Reprogramming the digital odometer on a replacement dash cluster to match your vehicle's true mileage is legal. Here are a couple links that can help you understand the rules:
Repair and Replacement of an Odometer
Disclosure Requirements on Transfer of Motor Vehicles
1. No work will be done without a completed Programming Form.
2. By using this service you agree that you are doing so for legal reasons and will comply with all applicable laws and have read and understand U.S. Code 49 U.S. Code § 32705.